Okay lah. I am going to put the making for AR2 project aside again,
and blog for the third time tonight.
already breaking my personal record.
hahhaha...
pc show 2008.
We, were there.
And a made a fool of ourselves.
But okay.
Actually its just J. ;)
jkjk.
Story goes like that.
SJB was at the PC show at Suntec City on 15th June 2008.
There was this game thing organised by SONY.
Being typical Singaporeans,
SJB went to kaypoh and see what's happening at the stage.
Being just so SJB,
J and B went on stage to play the game,
while S just stand at the bottom of the stage cos shy. :)
Okay I'll quit being so long winded.
The main story was, the contestants were supposed to sing on stage,
a song played on this SONY mp3 player that the emcee chose,
the audience are supposed to guess what they are singing.
SO B sang... UPTOWN GIRLS!

AND J sang... BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

haha. J just sang until its like his stage lah. I was so paiseh I wanted to run!!!!
Wahahahahaha, but, well done!