Wah, Like that just kena arrow liao. Haha. Like that I will just blog abit bah.I also don't know what to write here. Now school start le, Selene will be the only person who is free. Like that you shiok lah, we got stupid lessons in school. Aand we won't be able to go out like last time liao, must wait till after Jason's 'A's and my 'O's. Haha. All the best to your free time at home.Still looking forward to Sunday lah. Really want to sing, sing for GOD. Haha. He gave us our family, he gave us all our friends and everything we have. We should in one way or another give back to him in whatever ways we can.I think thats all I have to say le bah. Haha. Short post is better than nothing lah. :P
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 4:22 PM
Y Y Y