I seperated into two posts because if I put this part into the same post, don't have paragraphing leh. Difficult for all you blog readers out there to read. LOL.
Anyway, back to the point. My phone nice right? Haha. I did not get the design that I first set my eyes on because they don't have so I got this lor. Quite nice also lah, partially is Selene help me choose de although I already saw it in the beginning.
After that, we went to Yamaha and yes, again. Everytime we go there always go Yamaha de. Stayed there for 1 hour (as usual), played a few songs here and there. From playing piano then kana chase by the people there to playing electone. LOL.
I cannot remember the exact time we went but I know we also walk inside Daiso. I think it was before Yamaha or something. Haha. Old already lah, cannot remember things.
This is all for now, I think the next time we g0o out will be sometime liao lor. Jason got A Levels then I got O Levels. Although Selene got no majar examinations lah but she got work also. "Selene, must wake up same time as us hor? Fun right?" Haha.
I shall blog till, lets see who is going to blog next.
Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Y Y Y