Long time never see me post liao hor. Haha. I like quite bored with my computer lah and also don't know what to blog about.Anyway, we are going out this Friday, finally man. Watching movie, but everything also not confirm yet. LOL. But nevermind lah, still got time left. Haha. I will check out the timing and stuff then let you guys know.Went to Jason's house last night, ask him to teach me some A Math and Physics. Some of his concepts are correct lah but don't know is it suppose to but used this way anot. Haha. I think I still need to go school to ask my teacher. But still have to thank him for his help and the dinner. Wah, dinner quite shiok sia. The plate of meat was 'wow'. Haha.I really don't know what to say le. LOL. I will blog again after our outing on Friday bah, or maybe Selene or Jason will blog, I don't know. Haha. Gong to school le. Byebye.
Monday, August 4, 2008 at 7:05 AM
Y Y Y