There isn't much to blog anyway. Haha. We also don't have any outing recently. Maybe we have one during the holidays next week? Anybody can make it anot?Before I forget. Haha. Wishing all teachers a HAPPY TEACHERS' DAYNow is examination period for me, so only go school for papers. I think my Bible Knowledge surely gone de lah, even how hard I study also cannot de. Like asking you to memorise from the gospel of Luke and from Acts leh. How to memorise all the details? Sian. But i'm still working hard on my other subjects bah.Jason, your prelims coming soon right? Better work hard ar, don't get distracted by other stuff. Haha. But can get distracted by me lah, I sometimes also got questions to ask you de. LOL.Since I never update this blog for some time like, maybe this would be my contribution bah. Haha.
Friday, August 29, 2008 at 6:21 PM
Y Y Y