I shall help to post abit here lah. Since like nobody is coming online soon? LOL.
Went down to make the SJB shirt 3 weeks ago. Lucikly we were there early because they are already packing and going off. Haha. We were there for quite long I think, got to choose the colours, desgin and stuff. Finally decided on everything!! Did you all know that, everything was done on the day itself? Like the design was drawn before we reach there, our logo was drawn when we were there and the colours was only decided when we were there too. Haha.
After that, Brian had a early Birthday celebration. So me and Selene went. We thought there would be a lot of people but only a small group of his friends came? Then we were like LOL lor. Anyway, we played card games then move on to mahjong. It has been sometime since I play mahjong le lor. And I think their (Daryl & Brian) mum is super zai lah. I play with her also stress can. Haha. I was stacking up my tiles and the next thing I know, she is helping me. Like what the hell lah, she is damn fast can. Haha. Then saw their sister, Sandy play. I think lady luck was shining on her that day lah. Whatever tiles she get was super good lor. Like anyhow play she also win de.
MorningStar had a Movie Nite. So I dragged Selene along with me. I got no choice have to go de mah so just drag someone lor. Haha. Sorry Selene, you were the one closest to me. LOL. Watched 'Valiant' there and it started to rain halfway so we moved into the indoor hall. (By the way, we were wacthing the movie in the outdoor) I quite like the show but it is a very expected plot lah so I also like know what is going to happen after that. It all comes down to the same thing lah, this bird was very weak then with teamwork and blah blah blah...he succeeded the mission. THE END.
Before I forget, we already collect the shirt and wore it on Nativity Feast Day which has just passed. Haha. Here is the logo and the design, all hand drawn de lor. Thanks to Selene :)
We will just wait for someone to update about the Feast Day. I'm going to school already so I cannot do it. Haha. Anyway, Selene is the one who has the pictures. So Selene, you are next!!

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 7:08 AM
Y Y Y