alright.. i'll try to blog about something.. Dunno what i really want to talk about
but i guess i'll just ramble on and hope
something comes out of this....
Last friday SB and daryl went to watch mamamia...
eh J why you ps us? hahhahaha...
Movie was not bad..
At least i was laughing through the whole show?
Was thinking if the show was too "not real"
but later i changed my mind,
cos probably it was the "real-ness" of the too-real-world
that's making us feel sian all the time..
So yeah. as long as the show's not scary and gory,
its a great show..
The end of year's coming,
J and B are all having their exams!
And i'm the only slack one...
O lvls started, A lvls starting soon...
I always hope i could do more,
but i guess all i can do wish you luck..
and hope you have more time to study...
haha...
Can't wait for exams to end?
then we can do all sorts of crazy stuff again..
Think i want to play bridge.
And mahjong.
And what are we doing for christmas?
I'm looking forward to it..
I'll be brainstorming for more ideas for christmas...
hahaha...
anyway, this is jason's very proud photo of attempting to molest us....
I'm exposing you right here.. hahahahaa....
And its 2 months and 8 days to christmas.Though its going to be a very tough and challenging periodand i am not going to like it,i'll just count downfor the sake of the happy christmases we used to haveand hope a miracle appears this year.haha...