Happy Belated Birthday Selene. I know I wished you already lah, but just to wish again on this blog. Haha.Now I think i'm the only person who is busy. I believe everybody has some free time in the day time to meet up. I'm stuck in camp everyday, doing all sorts of things. I will most likely be missing a lot of fun lah. One example will be Jason's chalet next week. I can go lah but is like, I won't have the time to rest for the next day lor. Sorry Jason.By the way, this blog is like so quiet can. Everyday I come and see, I only see myself tagging, like so stupid lah. I think no choice bah, sometimes I also feel lazy to maintain another blog. My own one, I already having trouble maintaining le. We will try to see how bah, but definately I will do my best. I hope the other 2 authors will try to help too. :)Off to rest soon le, see you all soon!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Y Y Y