Okok, I think it is really quite sometime since I posted liao. Jason and Selene like posted quite a lot liao. Haha. Now, let me do my part here.Today, a few of us went to watch movie(s). 8 of us went lah, Rena (Planner), Louise, Marilyn, Isabel, Shirin, Jason, Daryl and me. Haha. Saw the movie(S)? Cause we split into 2 groups. 5 of us went to watch Bedtime Stories, while Rena, Daryl and Isabel went to watch Ponyo. LOL. Luckily the timing was about the same lah, we only had to wait for about 15 minutes for them to come out.After that, we were like walking aimlessly around PS. Wanted to look for food to eat, cause we were quite hungry. Ok, maybe it was only Jason and I. But still, we were hungry. Haha. Jason suggested some seafood thing, but I turned him down, cause the price was expensive lah. Daryl wanted Carl's Jr, so we decided, lets go down and take a look. And me being backside itchy, said we should be more budget, go Kopitiam. Haha. So all said ok with my plan, when we walked to Kopitiam, no space for us, cause 8 people, quite difficult to find place lah. We ended up walking down to Carl's Jr. Ok, to cut the long story short (although I have already talked so much rubbish), we went to Subway to eat. You want to know the details, ask anyone of us. Haha.The meal at Subway was quite ok lah, not say very filling for me. Haha. Big eater. Talk abit of rubbish at Subway and was thining of where to go after that. In the end, while we were walking to the MRT, we came to a agreement of going to Louise's house. Haha. She didn't said no, so just go lor. Played a stupid game on the train, "put a cow on your head and see if it can stay for one stop". It was like so lame lor, not very difficult what, I did for like 2 stops? Haha.After we reached Louise's house, went into her room to slack lah. Marilyn was doing her homework, while the rest of us were talking and playing. We played like some poker thing, that one really quite fun lah. Haha. Only that we played without forfeit. Then at 5pm I think, those that needed to go school tomorrow went home. Haha. Left Rena, Jason, Daryl, me and of cause Louise (it's her house. LOL). We talked about a lot of things lah, cannot really say it out here. Private and confidential. If you come and look for us, maybe somethings we can tell you. Haha. Had dinner at her house, food was quite nice. Thanks for the dinner!! After dinner, went back to her room and slack again. This time was only for a short while lah, cause Daryl and Rena got to go home. Played some good guy and bad guy game. I find that quite lame lah, so I stopped the game between Daryl and Louise. Haha. We left her house about 9pm.Thats all I can type out now. Want more details? Come look for us personally, we will tell you more. And i'm tired already, still need to go down to HQ tomorrow. So I will be sleeping soon. I think schooling is fun!! Haha.
Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Y Y Y