It has been a long time since anybody came here. I think I shall blog alittle bah. I guess nobody will be reading anything, but just do a short update on things.
Nowadays, we haven't been meeting up often, I guess it is because of our own commitment and stuff. Selene has her STB work, I was busy with my NCC stuff and Jason also has been working so we very seldom got the time to meet up and go out. The most we only meet up during weekends in church and sometimes also not say everyone of us is there.
Now is different. I guess we will have even lesser time for us to meet up already bah. Jason has already enlisted into the Army, in his second week of confinement, Selene is now on holiday and her school is starting soon, while for me, I have already started school and my timetable isn't very nice to me. LOL.
I really miss those days that we went out together man. The time when we spent doing presents, the time when we spent planning about many other things. Haha. These were really fond memories for me. Although we won't be able to turn back time and do the same things again, I hope we will never remember what we went through together.
SJB.
Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Y Y Y